- Responsible for actions, organization of club activities, accounting of club members, representation of the organization at VGTU and ESN national and international levels.
- Responsible for organizing the work of the Board, creating working conditions, providing technical information, submitting the necessary information and documents.
- Responsible for communication and collaboration with ESN VGTU Alumni.
- Preparing new members to the board.
- he President may be replaced by the Vice-President or a member of the Board appointed by the Board in the absence of the President.
- Responsible for collecting and presenting to the President the activity reports of the Board;
- Carries out monitoring of the committees' internal atmosphere and makes recommendations to the committee chair or coordinator and the president.
- Prepares a strategy for attracting members and integrating new members.
- Supervises and provides lists of new and existing members to the Board members.
- Together with the President, organizes training for members and the Board.
Finance and marketing manager
- Provides half-yearly and annual financial statements;
- Creates the annual ESN VGTU budget together with the Board;
- Carries out financial accounting;
- Responsible for ESN VGTU attributes: orders, money collection, distribution of merchandise.
- Looking for and cooperating with new and existing partners of ESN VGTU.
- Coordinates and plans large trips with ESN VGTU partners.
- Helps board members find venues for events;
- Organizes small trips / excursions around Vilnius and Lithuania.
- Organizes excursions to the Presidency, the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Forming the image of ESN VGTU in social media
- Manages official ESN VGTU social media channels;
- Creates registration forms for events and gatherings;
- Creates and updates the authentic content of ESN VGTU official website www.esnlithuania.org;
- Coordinates and organizes sports and healthy lifestyle events;
- Coordinates and organizes entertainment, cognitive events;
- In the first month of his mandate, he sets out the dates of the events in the work calendar and presents it to the Communication Manager;
- Inform the Communication Manager about upcoming events at least 3 weeks before the event and provide all information about the events.
Social projects manager
- Responsible for coordinating all 'SocialErasmus' project activities in ESN VGTU;
- Coordinates and organizes traditional ESN VGTU social events every semester:
- Cultural evenings (Erasmus student countries presentations / presentations).
- Erasmus Fairytale (Foreign Students' Play in Children's Hospitals in Lithuanian)
- Erasmus in School (Foreign Student Tours / Presentations at Local Lithuanian Schools)
- Erasmus in Forest;
- Organizes various cultural and social events every semester
- Attraction of new members to apply for mentorship programme in ESN VGTU:
- Presentation of ESN VGTU Mentors Programme at VGTU SA Freshman Camps, Curator Programme, for Student Unions and Students overall.
- Ensuring mentors competence:
- Organization of mentoring training at least twice a year;
- Preparing a mentor's guide, along with a Communication Manager and sharing with mentors after mentor training, no later than one week after the training;
- Providing relevant information to mentors;
- Helps foreign students to find volunteering practices in Lithuania;
- Helps foreign students to find work places in Lithuania
- Coordinates the work of the Committee.
- Finish assignments on time, which are given to Committee, along with Committee members.
- Creates a visual for ESN VGTU social media.
- Actively collaborates with Communication Manager on organizational matters;
- Supervises and supplements the official ESN VGTU website;
- Take care of the acquisition and maintenance of ESN VGTU IT hardware and software;
- Advises and assists the Board and Section on various IT issues.